Fully Automated Complete Bulk Filling Production Lines
SysteMAX™ bulk filling systems are custom engineered complete packaging lines. The DensiMAX™ vibratory bulk filling station is used as the heart of the system with supporting equipment added for upstream and downstream for a completely automated process. The additional equipment typically includes a pallet dispenser, a slip-sheet dispenser, powered roller or chain conveyors, a bag sealer, a check-weigh station, and discharge accumulation areas.
The SysteMAX™ bulk filling lines are optimized for the highest throughput possible with minimal operator involvement.
SysteMAX™ Integrated Bulk Filling System's Features:
- Increased throughput and decreased filling times through automation and simultaneous fill/weigh/vibrate operations
- Completely integrated control system for the entire filling line with operator touch screen interface
- Powered connecting conveyors can be roller, belt, or chain-driven
- Easily integrate process conveyors like drag, pneumatic, disc, screw, vacuum, or vibratory
- Allen-Bradley Ethernet I/O simplifies installation and greatly reduces the cost
- Custom designed operator walkways and work platforms
- ETSI can integrate any piece of equipment into the system scope
- Additional options include label printing devices, bar code scanning, product storage hoppers, flow control valves, stretch wrappers, and anything else needed to complete the project
Call 814-899-2103 to speak with one of our experts.
Find a Rep Request a Quote