What is a Vibratory Feeder?
A Vibratory Feeder is a device used to move dry solid materials short distances out of a hopper, rail car, or coal trestle. It is driven by an Ajax Shaker or Rotary Electric Vibrator(s). They are supported from four points on a free-floating spring system which is either base mounted, suspension hung or both. It can also have screen deck(s) mounted in it to scalp material as it moves. Mounting is typically level or downward sloping. Base mounted feeders have a base to feeder weight ratio of 1.5 -2 to reduce the base reaction transferred to the floor.
We offer two different styles of feeders, tube and pan. Tube feeders are useful when feeding dusty products or when the product needs protected from contamination.
- Useful when feeding dusty products or products that need protection from contamination.
- Standard sizes are 6, 8, 10, and 12-inches in diameter and from 4 to 12 foot long.
- Will handle most dry products with variable feed rates from 4.5 to 170 feet per minute.
- Quiet, efficient operation.
- Very low maintenance
- Pan feeders spread the material out over the width of the pan. Useful if distributing the material onto a belt conveyor.
- They can have multiple decks for scalping oversized material and foreign objects, de-watering, and removing fines.
- Standard pan widths are 12 to 36 inches and at least 6 inches deep.
- Standard feeder lengths are 4, 6, 8, and 10 feet long
We offer product testing to confirm rates and performance
Contact us today at (814)899-2103 or email us at info@bulkfilling